
We'd like to send out some well wishes for our Grandpa. He's a dog-loving, good-hearted man who we always have butt-wiggles for. Mom says he's gonna have surgery today. We really hope everything goes well for him.
Abbey & Bosley
9 years ago

We'd like to send out some well wishes for our Grandpa. He's a dog-loving, good-hearted man who we always have butt-wiggles for. Mom says he's gonna have surgery today. We really hope everything goes well for him.
Abbey & Bosley
Posted by Kris10 at 8:02 AM
3 comments:
Get well soon, Grandpa! 'Cause I know Abbey and Bosley can't go see you in the hospital and I don't need them getting all "down-in-the dumps". And just a little piece of advice: Always make sure to double knot those gowns in the back. Chester
Mom says he's out of surgery and in recovery. It's gonna be a LONG 6 weeks of less-than-our-standard of food. Thanks for the knotting advice I'll be sure to pass that along when they go to see him at the hospital.
He'll surely need socks too! Those hospitals are drafty!
Get Well Soon!
Post a Comment