Go figure, I actually remembered Tequilla's! We mailed them last year, and when they mailed back the tags, they sent along 2 blank forms for this year. It drew a tear, knowing we only needed 1 this year.
Yo Bosley! Mom told me yer gonna start school tonight! Woohoo! I went to the same school and I had a blast, man! The teacher is kinda loud and gets a little wild sometimes but she taught Mom some good stuff that makes us get along better, we don't fight near as much as we used ta! I'll be thinkin' 'bout ya! *Pee on something yer not supposed to and then watch their faces. Fun stuff, I'm tellin' ya!
3 comments:
Thanks for the reminder! I plum forgot too! Adding that to my never-ending "to do" list.
Go figure, I actually remembered Tequilla's! We mailed them last year, and when they mailed back the tags, they sent along 2 blank forms for this year.
It drew a tear, knowing we only needed 1 this year.
Yo Bosley! Mom told me yer gonna start school tonight! Woohoo! I went to the same school and I had a blast, man! The teacher is kinda loud and gets a little wild sometimes but she taught Mom some good stuff that makes us get along better, we don't fight near as much as we used ta! I'll be thinkin' 'bout ya!
*Pee on something yer not supposed to and then watch their faces. Fun stuff, I'm tellin' ya!
Post a Comment