
Well I got stuck reporting on Bosley's second class. He's in "shut down mode." That's what mom & dad call it when he passes out... They tell me he did very well with the clicker, sit-stay, walking, down-stay. Thankfully he did not pee during class tonight. I hung out at home and caught up on some sleep. Gotta run, time for my beauty sleep.
9 years ago

5 comments:
Hey Abbey, don't be too hard on your brother. It ain't easy being forced to do all that thinkin' in front of all the other dogs. It wore me out too when I was in school. As for you, that beauty sleep routine you're doing is REALLY working for you 'cause you look mahvelous, dahling! Chester
So I see that Chester is getting around. BOL. Rest up girl you best make sure he keeps up his training. =)
Yay Bosley!!!
Keep up the good work!
A+++++
Aww.. Abbey you look so cute a sleep and so comfy. :-)
Holly & Zac...XX
I know about that deep sleep! I get to do obedience once a week and it is ex-haus-ting, I tell you! I have an award for you guys if you want to stop by some time - wish I could play with my friends!
Love and Licks,
Sammie
Post a Comment