CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Abbey



Hi, I'm Abbey. My mom rescued me from the shelter in 1998. The folks there believe I was about 2 years old. My previous owners had kept me chained up in a barn till they decided to move. Mom was moving to college and I became her everything. I was a lot of work at first. I was rather puny and I had a lot of separation issues. Then mom met this man who had a dog too. Soon the four of us all lived together. Tucker was my main man till he developed a large growth in his belly. He left us October 2008. Things have changed around here. Now we have a new guy (don't tell anyone I really do like him), but I'll let him introduce himself.

9 comments:

Chester said...

Hey Abbey! You are looking F-I-N-E, girl! I hope that some (warm) day we can get together again for some wild romping. I might be a young whipper-snapper BUT I do like my women mature. Has anyone ever told you that you oughta be in the movies?
Woofs AND slobbers to you, babe! Ches

Life With Dogs said...

Hi Abbey, you are a cutie!

Mason Dixie said...

Hello there. so nice to meet you. sorry for loss this past October and don't you worry your secret is safe with me.

Ms. ~K said...

What a beautiful girl you are!!!
Bosley and you will be best of
FUR-iends I'm sure!!!
So sorry about Tucker. They never last long enough.
WROOOOOOO to you and Bosley,
Zack, Sas, and Buddy

Ms. ~K said...

ps... May we add your link tp put blog?
Thx

Kris10 said...

sure we wouldn't mind that. Butt-wiggles to you!

Edie and Gus said...

What a wonderful life you two must have now! Are you city dogs or country dogs?

Gus the Alaskan Bloodhound

Kris10 said...

Edie & Gus-
I guess you could say we are "grownin' up Mayberry style." A small town not too far from larger cities, but far enough away from the hustle and bustle.

AppleDebbie said...

Nice to meet you, Abbey! We really do look alike, don't we? I'm so glad you found your forever home with your mom... I can tell that she loves you lots. Thanks for visiting my blog!

Your Pal,
Trooper