See me, huh? Do you see me? Huh? Huh? I'm singing the good boy song...

Oh, it was wonderful. I got to hang out with my sister all day. The sweet taste of freedom!
Mom & Dad are so proud of me. They say we are going to let the crate up, just in case today was a fluke, but come on, look at me... I'm a big boy now.

Oh, it was wonderful. I got to hang out with my sister all day. The sweet taste of freedom!
Mom & Dad are so proud of me. They say we are going to let the crate up, just in case today was a fluke, but come on, look at me... I'm a big boy now.

2 comments:
Congratulations, Bos-dog! I'm so glad you were able to control all those inner urges to investigate and chew on your surroundings-although you are kinda makin' me look bad. But I will take note of your new-found freedom 'cause that sure does sound good. Maybe I should try behavin'. Looks like it might be worth it. Chester
YAY Bosley!!!!
We knew you could do it!!!
Wrooo wrooo,
Zack, Sassy and Buddy
Post a Comment