Here it is, my first "day" of school. I just arrived in October and I'm already being shipped out to learn more "tricks." What more do you want? I sit, shake, kiss, sometimes I even stay and get down. Oh well those liver training treats sure are good and I'm sure Dad will give me lots. He can't resist my eyes...
I have my kong and am ready to travel. Wait till they get a load of me in Obedience 101...
My sister is going to stay at home to get some much needed rest. Dad is taking me and Mom is going to come too when she doesn't have the other kids to look after.
I'll try to let you all know how I did.
Later
Bosley
9 years ago

2 comments:
I don't see any peanut butter!
I failed school. I ate my Kong toy. I am such a hound!
I just found your blog, and enjoyed it very much!
I will check back in. We love to see other homes with whole packs of dogs!
Gus,
Bloodhound of Alaska
Post a Comment