
Just letting everyone know I did good in class (except for the little accident during the beginning.) I took a little tip from my buddy Chester to find something to pee on, so I did. The lady beside Dad said it was disgusting... I even got to show everydog in class how to sit. And I overheard Mom and Dad saying that they are going to let me go back next week. Hooray!
9 years ago

1 comments:
Go Bos-man!! You are da dog! I got a little slobbery when you said you took my advice and peed on something you shouldn't have-I feel like a proud papa. (Sounds to me like you shoulda peed on that lady, though.) Here's another little piece of advice, you probably already smelled it on her, but your instructor, Miss April always has really good smelly treats on her person and if you do what she asks when she's teaching, she will whip out a piece of roast beef, liverwurst or some other such heavenly treat. AND she has a jar of peanut butter in her bag. But be careful-she also carries a potent mixture that is super-nasty she will spray in your mouth if you get too loud! (Speaking from experience.) Have fun! Chester
Post a Comment