
And I'm Bosley. I also came from the same shelter as my new sister and previous brother. Supposedly I was a stray, but with my bright white teeth, healthy figure and charming personality, my new parents find it hard to believe. They think I am an English lab, around 2 years old. I am a lover, a gotta-be-touching you kind of dog with a bit of a wild side, although I am learning to control that. I was at the shelter for about a month when Dad came in to see me, prompted by mom's use of petfinder.com. I have been pretty good since getting to my new home. I have some separation issues as well, but they seem to be getting better. And I am very smart, currently enrolled in obedience classes too.
9 years ago

3 comments:
DUDE! Remember me? I came to visit soon after you arrived at your forever home. Looks like they are treatin' ya good 'cause I see you got some 6 pack abs goin' on there! I think your Mom and my Mom talk and from what I gather, your folks are a little concerned about me giving you advice-say I'm a little too wild to be hanging around. Don't let 'em snow ya, buddy! It's a dog eat dog biscuit world out there and you NEED somebody like me to show you how to survive. I'll be in touch! Ches
So happy you found your FUR-ever home...
Thank you for stopping by my blog! Bosley is gorgeous - as soon as I saw his photo I thought how much he looked like Ben - our Ben was an English Lab too :-)
Post a Comment