
Happy eleventh birthday to my stepdaughters. Wow, I've been with them since they were 8 months old...
A lot has changed since then.
And now the roller-coasters of puberty have set in. Oh what fun.
They are getting settled into their new rooms. I had no idea how needed that was for everyone's peace of mind. I'll have to post some photos of their rooms once everything gets cleaned up from the small plumbing disaster we had over the weekend.
9 years ago

2 comments:
Happy Birthday to the Girls!
And congratulations to you!
You are a very good step-mom.
Sometimes a rarity in todays world.
Anxious to see what more you post about.
Welcome to blogging, and have fun with it.
Happy Birthday to "the girls". They couldn't have gotten a better evil stepmom if they had wished for one! You are a great influence and I think they will grow up to appreciate you (although it might be after the puberty rollercoaster glides to a stop.)
Post a Comment