Good Boy Bos-man! Protect Mommy's shoes. Don't let anyone steal 'em!ChesterPee. Ess. Were you cold, you had to cover yourself with the drapes?
I haven't figured out about these curtain things... Why are they there?I was actually napping with my nose down in her 'good-smellin" boot. She tried to get the camera and snap a pict, but I woke up.
Cute photo! Holly & Zac...XX
Sooooo cute!! Love the "caught in the act" look!
Post a Comment
Your browser does not support inline frames or is currently configured not to display inline frames.
4 comments:
Good Boy Bos-man! Protect Mommy's shoes. Don't let anyone steal 'em!
Chester
Pee. Ess. Were you cold, you had to cover yourself with the drapes?
I haven't figured out about these curtain things... Why are they there?
I was actually napping with my nose down in her 'good-smellin" boot. She tried to get the camera and snap a pict, but I woke up.
Cute photo!
Holly & Zac...XX
Sooooo cute!! Love the "caught in the act" look!
Post a Comment