CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 09, 2009

Primped and manicured pups

Mom decided to take advantage of the nice weather this weekend. We got our nails cut, baths, and Abbey got a hair cut.

I have no idea why it is such a big deal to the humans for us to smell good. And I positively hate getting my nails done. Come on, can't I just bite them off myself?

How may of you fury creatures get groomed at home?

If so you got any good tips for mom?
That's the first time she ever gave Abbey a full haircut like that. Dad called her chicken legs and mom laughs cause you can see her butt cheeks. She's got hair kinda like an Australian shepherd (with a tail) or similar to a golden retriever.

3 comments:

Chester said...

I would love to see Abbey's new haircut 'specially now that her rump shows!
Wink, wink, nudge, nudge!
Chester

Edie and Gus said...

We won't be able to offer much advice. I was just congratulating myself today because I was able to trim all of Gus' toenails for the first time ever, without trussing him up like a turkey in a WWF match. (He's 100 lbs) I think he's just lulling me into a false sense of security. And we never go to the groomer, just a good brushing of the coat as needed. Hound coats are way easier than Abbey's! You should definitely post some pictures!
Edie

Mason Dixie said...

Mom takes me to the groomers, she does on occasion put me in the tub when there is no time or I am just too muddy. good luck. =)