CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

check up


I went to the vet tonight. Good news, I lost some weight... I guess my new brother has been helpful with that. My teeth look good. But my cataracts have gotten worse, not to worry, the doc said it not too bad for a thirteen year old. Oh, yeah I got a prick in my side, but these new distemper shots are for three years...

Soccer practice has started for one of the human kids, so we get to go walk the park and sniff the numerous smells. I really enjoy going for the car ride too!

-Abbey

3 comments:

Ms. ~K said...

Abbey,
Our Rama smiles every times she looks at your pictures...she said you remind her of a pupper she had many years ago...
Our Rama likes to smile...she says it's an instant facelift!!

Wrooo wrooo,
Zack, Sassy and Buddy

Edie and Gus said...

Congrats on the good check-up! Our old bluetick is fighting allergies and a yeast infection on her skin. Have you ever dealt with that? Otherwise, she is loud and as obnoxious a ever!!

I love your haircut! You look really good!

Allison Walton said...

Thanks for visiting our site! Waldo is a big, dopey boy. It's hard to get good pictures of him because he's always hunting for food!!

We are glad that you are feeling good! Stay healthy!

Wuv,
Gus and Waldo