
Us dogs, Mom, Dad, and one of the human kids went to this fabulous fest Sunday. There were fellow four-leggers of all sizes. I heard Mom and Dad saying the money raised at Pawsabilities went to a good cause for Susquehanna Service Dogs.
Bosley: Wow all the smells. My sister sprang into action. See, she is not quiet as lady-like on a leash as she should be...
Abbey: I heard that, you just wait, you're not too smart for a youngin'
Anyway we spent four glorious hours inhaling the dog smells everywhere. We got some frozen treats.
Abbey: Excuse me!!!!???, WE, I believe YOU got TWO because I was not interested in taking a break!
Bosley: ANYWAYS, We each got these neat things called the Ultimate leash. Mom & Dad were impressed and got us the matching collars. We got (but have yet to sample) bacon & cheddar treats. Mom was on a mission for vanilla rawhides too. She found 10 inch braided vanilla donuts, but now she realized she got ripped after looking at the prices on white dog bone company's website. There were also free samples of some doggie bologna and food. The human kid even made us a special peanut butter doggie treat! There were dogs chasin' frisbies and some jumpin' into a pool and others gettin' pictures taken.
I don't remember much of the ride home from Harrisburg either. My eyes were getting droopy and I could see the human kid and Abbey were already "lights-out".
What a great doggie day!
- Bosley & Abbey
9 years ago

2 comments:
How cool to have an exhibition for dogs, sounds like it was a lot of fun. let me know how the new treats taste. =)
num, num, num...
Abbey & Bosley
Post a Comment