CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

I'm so SMART



I graduated! and I got a wonderful vanilla rawhide (and one for my sister Abbey) too!. They tried to take a picture but I wasn't in the mood for pavarazzi last night. I've learned I can be a good boy and my human parents are great at giving me treats when I do those stupid things they want me to do. Mom & Dad say they might take me back after soccer season for my Canine Good Citizen. Oh boy.

Now if I can only stay of trouble during the day...

You know that Kong peanut butter that comes in the spray can? Well I found out where they hide it. I punctured the can, ate the WHOLE can and flattened it like a pancake. Boy was it good. But now I have a case of stinky butt.

-Bosley

4 comments:

Ms. ~K said...

Congrats!!!
And we love stinky butts!

Licks and sniffs,
Zack, Sassy and Buddy

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

Congratulations!

We hope you are ok after the can incident.

Holly & Zac...XX

Mason Dixie said...

Congratulations!! You did so well that chewing up the kong can was really just a reward for a job well done. =)

Edie and Gus said...

Excellent work on that diploma (and fooling your humans into thinking you are trained)!

As for the spray can of peanut butter-- keep the humans on their toes, I always say!! :-)

The Gusinator,
Frozen Bloodhound of Alaska