Well when I first started this blog I was really looking for an outlet for the daily B.S. that overwhelms me.
Step parenting is far less rewarding than parenting, but the same amount of hard work and gray hair. After thinking about it, having an open blog of such rants and pure honestly might rock the boat called "the ex."
And being a designer, is being a designer... Having talent and creative abilities are great. Pulling a show-stopping design out of my a$$ is rewarding. All the headaches come from the know-it-all clients or sales people who want to destroy the composition, balance, or color scheme just because. It's out there, everywhere. It surrounds all designers because in design nothing is set in stone, nothing is absolute. I was given the ability to see color, contrast, composition... obviously others were not. So design rants would be like chasing my own tail...
Anyway I am thoroughly enjoying all the doggy humor and fur stories... Instead of finding a place to release my groans and gripes I have found a place to escape to. A place where a few dozen people openly express the same love of dogs/animals that I have. I find it entertaining that we all give our pets a voice, mannerisms, expression.
I have always been a dog person, always will be. I think there is something different inside each of us that allows us to open our hearts widest to these furry creatures.
So anyway... it's THANKFUL THURSDAY
Thank you for sharing. Hug your pet!
9 years ago

4 comments:
I started the blog as a joke, I mean seriously dogs who blog? but when I found DWB I became addicted and have found myself paying more attention (if that is possible) to Mason and looking forward to spending time reading others. I finally have a hobby and I love it. (Mason's Mom)
I feel sorry for people who don't understand the love for an animal.
It is refreshing to meet so many dog-loving ladies!
~K
You have that right. Dog lovers are a great bunch!
I totally agree with you! I just started blogging recently, and it is such a pleasant, relaxing way to reconnect with the world after a stressful day. Dog people are absolutely the best. The humorous stories never fail to put a smile on my face!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend with your pets and kids!
Post a Comment