CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

7 in the morning

Run kitty, run. Well that's not quite my opinion. I mean no harm to the little furry things, but if you're gonna have a cat then keep it inside. Don't let it wander throughout the neighborhood.



Anyways, Abbey's hip and joint vitamins must be doing the trick. She swiftly smelled and chased the little critter down the hill and sent it scurrying home. Bosley went along for the ride.

4 comments:

Ms. ~K said...

Keep up the good work Abbey.
We like cats, but hate squirrels!!!
Zack, Sassy, Buddy

Mason Dixie said...

What a great pic, that is trully a reason to keep cats locked up. =)

Chester said...

Hey Gang! Next time you're gonna party like that, call me! I'll be over in a flash to join in. Heck-I'll even BMOC (bring my own cat)
Chester

Edie and Gus said...

I'm with you- keep the dang cats in your own yard! We had a cat in addition to our dogs for years, and kept her in our own yard. Up here where we live, the wandering cats get eaten by fox and owls. Not fair to the kitties at all!

LOVE the picture!!

Have a great weekend!